Warmflow G-Series GC29A Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Warmflow G-Series GC29A Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Output (kW)||29.43 - 29.43|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Warmflow G-Series GC29A is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The G-Series GC29A is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.43kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Warmflow Boilers to the G-Series GC29A
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Warmflow G-Series GC29B - 86.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient