British Gas 330+ Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
British Gas 330+ Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.6%|
|Manufacturer||British Gas Boilers|
|Output (kW)||30.00 - 30.00|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The British Gas 330+ is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.6%.
The 330+ is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.00kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar British Gas Boilers to the 330+
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- British Gas 330 - 90.8% Efficient
- British Gas RD 430i System - 90.7% Efficient
- British Gas RD 428 System - 90.7% Efficient
- British Gas 430/I - 90.3% Efficient
- British Gas 430 - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient