Sime Murelle HE 20 System Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Sime Murelle HE 20 System Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Murelle HE 20 System|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||19.0 - 19.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Sime Murelle HE 20 System is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Murelle HE 20 System is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19.0kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Murelle HE 20 System
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HE 35 System - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 35T - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle EV HE 35 T - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle EV HE 35 System - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25T - 90.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient