Sime Murelle HE 30/55 BF Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Murelle HE 30/55 BF Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.8%|
|Model||Murelle HE 30/55 BF|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||28.9 - 28.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Sime Murelle HE 30/55 BF is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.8%.
The Murelle HE 30/55 BF is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28.9kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Murelle HE 30/55 BF
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle EV HE 30/55 - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 35 - 90.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35 BF - 90.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 35 - 90.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 25/55 BF - 90.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient