Firebird Enviromax Popular C73 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Firebird Enviromax Popular C73 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Model||Enviromax Popular C73|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||58 - >70kW|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The Firebird Enviromax Popular C73 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The Enviromax Popular C73 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of >70kWkw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Enviromax Popular C73
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Enviromax Popular C12/18KW - 95.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Heatpac C12/18 kW - 95.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Systempac C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Popular C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Heatpac C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient