Heatline Capriz 28 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Heatline Capriz 28 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.4%|
|Output (kW)||27.6 - 27.6|
|Boiler ID||GC No 47-157-13|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - 2009|
The Heatline Capriz 28 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.4%.
The Capriz 28 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Heatline Boilers to the Capriz 28
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Heatline Sargon 24 - 90.0% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 35 - 90.0% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 30 - 90.0% Efficient
- Heatline Vizo Plus 24 - 90.0% Efficient
- Heatline CaprizPlus 24a - 90.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient