Heatline Capriz 28S Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Heatline Capriz 28S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.5%|
|Output (kW)||27.6 - 27.6|
|Boiler ID||GC No 41-157-11|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - 2009|
The Heatline Capriz 28S is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.5%.
The Capriz 28S is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 27.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Heatline Boilers to the Capriz 28S
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Heatline Solaris 24 pcs - 90.2% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 24S - 90.1% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 18S - 90.1% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 20S - 90.1% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 30S - 90.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient