Heatline Sargon 24S Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Heatline Sargon 24S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Output (kW)||24.4 - 24.4|
|Boiler ID||GC No 41-157-13|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - 2009|
The Heatline Sargon 24S is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Sargon 24S is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.4kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Heatline Boilers to the Sargon 24S
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Heatline Solaris 24 pcs - 90.2% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 18S - 90.1% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 20S - 90.1% Efficient
- Heatline Sargon 30S - 90.1% Efficient
- Heatline Capriz 28S - 86.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient