HRM Wallstar 15/19 Condensing EOGB Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
HRM Wallstar 15/19 Condensing EOGB Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||86.3%|
|Model||Wallstar 15/19 Condensing EOGB|
|Output (kW)||15 - 18.8|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The HRM Wallstar 15/19 Condensing EOGB is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 86.3%.
The Wallstar 15/19 Condensing EOGB is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.8kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar HRM Boilers to the Wallstar 15/19 Condensing EOGB
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- HRM Wallstar 20/24 Condensing A - 94.6% Efficient
- HRM Wallstar 15/19 Condensing a - 91.5% Efficient
- HRM Wallstar System 15/19 Condensing a - 91.5% Efficient
- HRM X-Ternal 15/19 Condensing a - 91.5% Efficient
- HRM Wallstar 12/14 Condensing a - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient