Firebird Enviromax Combipac C35kW Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Firebird Enviromax Combipac C35kW Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.6%|
|Model||Enviromax Combipac C35kW|
|Output (kW)||26 - 35|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Firebird Enviromax Combipac C35kW is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.6%.
The Enviromax Combipac C35kW is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 35kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Enviromax Combipac C35kW
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Enviromax Combi C26kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combi C20kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combipac C26kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combipac C20kW - 92.0% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Combi C35kW - 91.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient