Firebird Enviromax Utility C26kW Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Firebird Enviromax Utility C26kW Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||94.8%|
|Model||Enviromax Utility C26kW|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 26|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Firebird Enviromax Utility C26kW is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 94.8%.
The Enviromax Utility C26kW is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Firebird Boilers to the Enviromax Utility C26kW
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Firebird Enviromax Popular C12/18KW - 95.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Heatpac C12/18 kW - 95.2% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Systempac C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Popular C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
- Firebird Enviromax Heatpac C20kW - 94.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient