Grandee GCCF 15/23 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Grandee GCCF 15/23 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.1%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Grandee GCCF 15/23 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.1%.
The GCCF 15/23 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Grandee Boilers to the GCCF 15/23
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Grandee GCCW 15/22 - 89.1% Efficient
- Grandee GCCW 15/22 Ext - 89.1% Efficient
- Grandee GCCW 23/28 - 88.6% Efficient
- Grandee GCCF 23/30 - 88.6% Efficient
- Grandee GCCW 23/28 Ext - 88.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient