Grandee GCCF 23/30 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Grandee GCCF 23/30 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||88.6%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||23 - 26|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Grandee GCCF 23/30 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 88.6%.
The GCCF 23/30 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Grandee Boilers to the GCCF 23/30
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Grandee GCCW 15/22 - 89.1% Efficient
- Grandee GCCW 15/22 Ext - 89.1% Efficient
- Grandee GCCF 15/23 - 89.1% Efficient
- Grandee GCCW 23/28 - 88.6% Efficient
- Grandee GCCW 23/28 Ext - 88.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient