Grandee GCW 23/28 Ext Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Grandee GCW 23/28 Ext Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.4%|
|Model||GCW 23/28 Ext|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||23 - 26|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Grandee GCW 23/28 Ext is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.4%.
The GCW 23/28 Ext is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Grandee Boilers to the GCW 23/28 Ext
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Grandee GCW 15/22 Ext - 91.9% Efficient
- Grandee GSCF 15/23 - 91.9% Efficient
- Grandee GSCW 15/22 - 91.9% Efficient
- Grandee GCF 15/23 - 91.9% Efficient
- Grandee GCW 15/22 - 91.9% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient