Halstead Pulsejet 20 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Halstead Pulsejet 20 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.8%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||20 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Halstead Pulsejet 20 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.8%.
The Pulsejet 20 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Halstead Boilers to the Pulsejet 20
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Halstead Eden SBX 30 - 92.4% Efficient
- Halstead Eden VBX 30 - 92.4% Efficient
- Halstead Eden VBX 18 - 92.3% Efficient
- Halstead Pulsejet 40 - 91.7% Efficient
- Halstead Pulsejet 32 - 91.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient