Fondital Tahiti Dual HRB 32 Line LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fondital Tahiti Dual HRB 32 Line Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.3%|
|Model||Tahiti Dual HRB 32 Line|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||30.3 - 30.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Fondital Tahiti Dual HRB 32 Line is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.3%.
The Tahiti Dual HRB 32 Line is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.3kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Fondital Boilers to the Tahiti Dual HRB 32 Line
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 55 Line Tech - 91.9% Efficient
- Fondital Itaca KR 32 - 91.4% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KRB 32 Line Tech - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 32 Line Tech - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KRB 28 Line Tech - 91.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient