Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 25 OV LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 25 OV Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.1%|
|Model||Optimax HE Plus 25 OV|
|Output (kW)||24.6 - 24.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 25 OV is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.1%.
The Optimax HE Plus 25 OV is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.6kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the Optimax HE Plus 25 OV
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli Maxima 35 S LPG - 93% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 35 S - 92.6% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 18 OV - 92.5% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 18 S - 92.5% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax 25 OV LPG - 92.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient