GEM COD C4 35/41 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
GEM COD C4 35/41 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.2%|
|Model||COD C4 35/41|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||35 - 40|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The GEM COD C4 35/41 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.2%.
The COD C4 35/41 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 40kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar GEM Boilers to the COD C4 35/41
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- GEM CC4 35/41 - 90.2% Efficient
- GEM COD C3 26/35 - 90.2% Efficient
- GEM CC3 26/35 - 90.2% Efficient
- GEM CC1 15/20 - 90.0% Efficient
- GEM COD C2 20/26 - 90.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient