GEM COD4 SS 35/41 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
GEM COD4 SS 35/41 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.0%|
|Model||COD4 SS 35/41|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||35 - 40|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The GEM COD4 SS 35/41 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.0%.
The COD4 SS 35/41 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 40kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar GEM Boilers to the COD4 SS 35/41
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- GEM E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House - 94.5% Efficient
- GEM E-Compact 50/70 Cosyman - 94.5% Efficient
- GEM E-Compact 70/90 Boiler House - 93.5% Efficient
- GEM E-Compact 70/90 Cosyman - 93.5% Efficient
- GEM COD4 35/41 - 93.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient