ARCA Pixel 31 FCR Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
ARCA Pixel 31 FCR Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.2%|
|Model||Pixel 31 FCR|
|Output (kW)||30.2 - 30.2|
|Manufactured From/To||2005 - current|
The ARCA Pixel 31 FCR is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.2%.
The Pixel 31 FCR is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.2kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar ARCA Boilers to the Pixel 31 FCR
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- ARCA PIXELfast 25FCR - 90.2% Efficient
- ARCA PIXELfast 31 FCR - 90.2% Efficient
- ARCA Pixel 25 FCR - 90.2% Efficient
- ARCA PIXELfast 26 FCXR - 90.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient