Intergas Compact HRE 18 SB Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Intergas Compact HRE 18 SB Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Compact HRE 18 SB|
|Output (kW)||18.2 - 18.2|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Intergas Compact HRE 18 SB is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Compact HRE 18 SB is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.2kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Intergas Boilers to the Compact HRE 18 SB
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Intergas Compact HRE 30 OV - 90.7% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 30 SB - 90.7% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 24 OV - 90.2% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 24 SB - 90.2% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 18 OV - 90.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient