Intergas Compact HRE 30 SB Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Intergas Compact HRE 30 SB Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.7%|
|Model||Compact HRE 30 SB|
|Output (kW)||26.6 - 26.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Intergas Compact HRE 30 SB is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.7%.
The Compact HRE 30 SB is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 26.6kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Intergas Boilers to the Compact HRE 30 SB
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Intergas Compact HRE 30 OV - 90.7% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 24 OV - 90.2% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 24 SB - 90.2% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 18 OV - 90.1% Efficient
- Intergas Compact HRE 18 SB - 90.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient