ATAG A325C Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
ATAG A325C Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.2%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||28.2 - 28.2|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The ATAG A325C is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.2%.
The A325C is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 28.2kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar ATAG Boilers to the A325C
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- ATAG A325EC X - 91.0% Efficient
- Atag A325C X - 91.0% Efficient
- ATAG Premier E-SHR 35T - 90.3% Efficient
- ATAG Blauwe Engel SHR 24T - 90.3% Efficient
- ATAG A325EC - 90.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient