Glow-worm Betacom 30c LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Glow-worm Betacom 30c Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||87.3%|
|Output (kW)||27.6 - 27.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Glow-worm Betacom 30c is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 87.3%.
The Betacom 30c is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.6kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Glow-worm Boilers to the Betacom 30c
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 92.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 92.7% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 2 35cxi - 92.4% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 2 35 Store - 92.4% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultracom 2 30cxi - 92.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient