Worcester Greenstar 18 i System LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Worcester Greenstar 18 i System Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.4%|
|Model||Greenstar 18 i System|
|Output (kW)||18.0 - 18.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Worcester Greenstar 18 i System is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.4%.
The Greenstar 18 i System is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Worcester Boilers to the Greenstar 18 i System
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Worcester Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi System - 92.3% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Cdi 30 Cdi Conventional - 92.3% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 24i System - 92.0% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar 24 Ri - 92% Efficient
- Worcester Greenstar Cdi 40 Cdi Conventional - 92% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient