Ferroli DOMIcondens F28 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Ferroli DOMIcondens F28 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||89.0%|
|Output (kW)||26.2 - 26.2|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Ferroli DOMIcondens F28 is a 'B' rated boiler which has good efficiency of 89.0%.
The DOMIcondens F28 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 26.2kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'B' rated it will provide efficient heating and subseqently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ferroli Boilers to the DOMIcondens F28
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ferroli Maxima 35 C LPG - 92.9% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 38 C - 92.5% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax 25 C LPG - 92.3% Efficient
- Ferroli Modena 27C HE - 92.2% Efficient
- Ferroli Optimax HE Plus 31 C - 92.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient