Biasi ActivA 25S LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Biasi ActivA 25S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.5%|
|Output (kW)||24.5 - 24.5|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Biasi ActivA 25S is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.5%.
The ActivA 25S is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 24.5kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Biasi Boilers to the ActivA 25S
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Biasi Riva Advance HE M110B.24SR/C - 92.1% Efficient
- Biasi ActivA 30S - 91.8% Efficient
- Biasi Activ A 20OV - 91.8% Efficient
- Biasi Advance Plus 30S - 91.6% Efficient
- Biasi Activ A 25OV - 91.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient