Sime Murelle EV HE 25/55 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Sime Murelle EV HE 25/55 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.8%|
|Model||Murelle EV HE 25/55|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||23.9 - 23.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Sime Murelle EV HE 25/55 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.8%.
The Murelle EV HE 25/55 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 23.9kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Murelle EV HE 25/55
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HM 35 - 92.6% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 35 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Meridian HE 25 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 25 - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient