Sime Murelle EV HE 20 T LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Sime Murelle EV HE 20 T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.5%|
|Model||Murelle EV HE 20 T|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||19 - 19|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Sime Murelle EV HE 20 T is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.5%.
The Murelle EV HE 20 T is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Murelle EV HE 20 T
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HM 35T - 92.7% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25T - 92.3% Efficient
- Sime Format DGT HE 12 System - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35R - 92.0% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35R M - 92.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient