Sime Format DGT HE 35 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Format DGT HE 35 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.1%|
|Model||Format DGT HE 35|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||29.4 - 29.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Sime Format DGT HE 35 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.1%.
The Format DGT HE 35 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Format DGT HE 35
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle HM 35 - 92.6% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 35 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Meridian HE 25 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HM 25 - 92.2% Efficient
- Sime Brava DGT HE 25 - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient