Sime Format DGT HE 35 Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Sime Format DGT HE 35 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.1%|
|Model||Format DGT HE 35|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||29.4 - 29.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Sime Format DGT HE 35 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.1%.
The Format DGT HE 35 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 29.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Sime Boilers to the Format DGT HE 35
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Sime Murelle EV HE 30/55 - 92.1% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 30/55 BF - 92.1% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 30 BF - 91.8% Efficient
- Sime Murelle HE 35 BF - 91.8% Efficient
- Sime Format DGT HE 30 - 91.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Potterton Promax Combi 24 HE Plus LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 33 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Baxi Duo-tec Combi 24 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient