Fer tech 31C LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Fer tech 31C Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Output (kW)||24.6 - 24.6|
|Manufactured From/To||2009 - current|
The Fer tech 31C is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The tech 31C is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.6kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Fer Boilers to the tech 31C
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fer tech 38C - 92.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient