Remeha Avanta Plus 18S Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Remeha Avanta Plus 18S Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.3%|
|Model||Avanta Plus 18S|
|Output (kW)||18 - 18|
|Manufactured From/To||2008 - current|
The Remeha Avanta Plus 18S is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.3%.
The Avanta Plus 18S is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Remeha Boilers to the Avanta Plus 18S
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Remeha Avanta 18V - 90.5% Efficient
- Remeha Quinta Pro 65 - 90.5% Efficient
- Remeha Avanta 15v - 90.4% Efficient
- Remeha Avanta Plus 30 S - 90.4% Efficient
- Remeha Avanta 30 V - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient