Unical Alkon 28 SC HE Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Unical Alkon 28 SC HE Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Alkon 28 SC HE|
|Output (kW)||27.3 - 27.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Unical Alkon 28 SC HE is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Alkon 28 SC HE is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Unical Boilers to the Alkon 28 SC HE
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Unical Alkon Slim 35 HE - 90.3% Efficient
- Unical Alkon Slim 28 HE - 90.3% Efficient
- Unical Alkon C 35 HE - 90.2% Efficient
- Unical Alkon 35 SC HE - 90.2% Efficient
- Unical Alkon C 24 HE - 90.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient