Ideal Logic System 18 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ideal Logic System 18 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.0%|
|Model||Logic System 18|
|Output (kW)||18 - 18|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Ideal Logic System 18 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.0%.
The Logic System 18 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 18kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Logic System 18
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Logic + Heat 12 - 91.2% Efficient
- Ideal Logic Heat 12 - 91.2% Efficient
- Ideal Vogue s18 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Vogue s32 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Logic Heat 30 - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient