Ideal Logic + Heat 30 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ideal Logic + Heat 30 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.1%|
|Model||Logic + Heat 30|
|Output (kW)||30.3 - 30.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Ideal Logic + Heat 30 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.1%.
The Logic + Heat 30 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 30.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Ideal Boilers to the Logic + Heat 30
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ideal Logic + Heat 12 - 91.2% Efficient
- Ideal Logic Heat 12 - 91.2% Efficient
- Ideal Vogue s18 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Vogue s32 - 91.1% Efficient
- Ideal Logic Heat 30 - 91.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient