Baxi Heating Boston 70 RS Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Baxi Heating Boston 70 RS Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||55%|
|Manufacturer||Baxi Heating Boilers|
|Model||Boston 70 RS|
|Output (kW)||17.8 - 20.5|
|Manufactured From/To||1993 - 1995|
The Baxi Heating Boston 70 RS is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Boston 70 RS is a Non-Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Baxi Heating Boilers to the Boston 70 RS
(Non-Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 30 - 78.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 40 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 60 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 80 - 77.8% Efficient
- Baxi Heating Solo PF 3 70 - 77.7% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient