Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can check your boilers rating by selecting it's make and model below. Ratings are based on the SEDBUK Rating which is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household, it's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and also assessing whether your current boiler would be better off being replaced due to low efficiencies.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0800 327 7119 for a no-obligation quote, alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||93.2%|
|Model||Gold Combi 28 HE LPG|
|Output (kW)||24.0 - 24.0|
|Boiler ID||GC No. 47-393-30|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 93.2%.
The Gold Combi 28 HE LPG is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Potterton Boilers to the Gold Combi 28 HE LPG
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Potterton Promax Combi 24 HE Plus LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Potterton Performa 24i HE - 87.1% Efficient
- Potterton Performa 24 Eco HE - 87.1% Efficient
- Potterton Performa 30 HE - 87.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient