Mistral Lo-Nox BF CKUT 1 15/20 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Mistral Lo-Nox BF CKUT 1 15/20 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||94.1%|
|Model||Lo-Nox BF CKUT 1 15/20|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Mistral Lo-Nox BF CKUT 1 15/20 is unrated, this probably means it's obsolete or very old.
The Lo-Nox BF CKUT 1 15/20 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
Being an Unrated boiler it would be worthwhile replacing it with a higher efficiency 'A' rated boiler.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the Lo-Nox BF CKUT 1 15/20
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF COD3 27/35 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CBH 2 20/27 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CBH 1 15/20 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS4 35/42 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS3 27/35 - 94.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient