Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS2 20/27 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS2 20/27 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||94.1%|
|Model||Lo-Nox BF CS2 20/27|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||20 - 27|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS2 20/27 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 94.1%.
The Lo-Nox BF CS2 20/27 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 27kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the Lo-Nox BF CS2 20/27
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF COD3 27/35 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CBH 2 20/27 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CBH 1 15/20 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS4 35/42 - 94.1% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CS3 27/35 - 94.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient