Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20 Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.3%|
|Model||Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2010 - current|
The Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.3%.
The Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Mistral Boilers to the Lo-Nox BF CODC1 15/20
(Condensing Oil Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC3 27/35 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC2 20/27 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CC1 15/20 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC3 Plus 27/35 - 91.3% Efficient
- Mistral Lo-Nox BF CODC4 35/42 - 91.3% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 36 - 94.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Outdoor Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex Condensing Combi 26 - 92.2% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RP20/26 Combipac - 92.2% Efficient