GEM E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
GEM E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||94.5%|
|Model||E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||15 - 22.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2007 - current|
The GEM E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 94.5%.
The E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 22.3kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar GEM Boilers to the E-Compact 50/70 Boiler House
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- GEM E-Compact 50/70 Cosyman - 94.5% Efficient
- GEM E-Compact 70/90 Boiler House - 93.5% Efficient
- GEM E-Compact 70/90 Cosyman - 93.5% Efficient
- GEM COD4 35/41 - 93.0% Efficient
- GEM COD4 SS 35/41 - 93.0% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient