Fondital Antea KC 24 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Fondital Antea KC 24 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.5%|
|Model||Antea KC 24|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||22.9 - 22.9|
|Manufactured From/To||2011 - current|
The Fondital Antea KC 24 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.5%.
The Antea KC 24 is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 22.9kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Fondital Boilers to the Antea KC 24
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fondital Itaca KC 32 - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KC 32 Line Tech - 91.2% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KC 28 Line Tech - 91.1% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KC 24 Line Tech - 91.1% Efficient
- Fondital Itaca KC 28 - 90.6% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient