Vokera Verve Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Vokera Verve Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||45.78 - 45.78|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The Vokera Verve is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Verve is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 45.78kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Vokera Boilers to the Verve
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Vokera Synergy 29e - 90.9% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 12 HE - 90.7% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 15 HE - 90.7% Efficient
- Vokera Synergy 25e - 90.6% Efficient
- Vokera Mynute 20VHE - 90.5% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient