The White Boiler Company CSE30 (T) LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
The White Boiler Company CSE30 (T) Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.9%|
|Manufacturer||The White Boiler Company Boilers|
|Output (kW)||24.1 - 24.1|
|Manufactured From/To||2001 - current|
The The White Boiler Company CSE30 (T) is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.9%.
The CSE30 (T) is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 24.1kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Similar The White Boiler Company Boilers to the CSE30 (T)
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- The White Boiler Company WH100 (T) - 91.9% Efficient
- The White Boiler Company WH130 (T) - 91.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient