British Gas 535/i LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
British Gas 535/i Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||92.0%|
|Manufacturer||British Gas Boilers|
|Output (kW)||30.0 - 30.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The British Gas 535/i is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 92.0%.
The 535/i is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 30.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
Similar British Gas Boilers to the 535/i
(Condensing LPG Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- British Gas 537/I - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 532 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 537 LPG - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 542/I - 92.2% Efficient
- British Gas 532/I - 92.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi LPG Boilers
- Potterton Gold Combi 28 HE LPG - 93.2% Efficient
- Keston C 36P Combi - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combistore 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient
- Ravenheat Combiplus 32 (T) LPG - 92.8% Efficient