Morco Morco 30 CPM Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Morco Morco 30 CPM Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Morco 30 CPM|
|Output (kW)||27.3 - 27.3|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Morco Morco 30 CPM is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Morco 30 CPM is a Condensing Combi boiler with a maximum power output of 27.3kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Morco Boilers to the Morco 30 CPM
(Condensing Gas Combi)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Morco Morco 24 CPM - 90.1% Efficient
Most Efficient Combi Gas Boilers
- Vaillant ecoTEC plus 937 - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 100 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Glow-worm Ultrapower 170 SXI - 91.5% Efficient
- Alpha CD50 - 91.2% Efficient
- Vaillant Ecotec Plus 824 - 91.2% Efficient