Ariston Clas HE System evo 24 Gas - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Ariston Clas HE System evo 24 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||90.1%|
|Model||Clas HE System evo 24|
|Output (kW)||21.5 - 21.5|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Ariston Clas HE System evo 24 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 90.1%.
The Clas HE System evo 24 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 21.5kw that uses Gas as its fuel source.
Similar Ariston Boilers to the Clas HE System evo 24
(Condensing Gas Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Ariston ACO 27 RFFI - 90.5% Efficient
- Ariston Ecosystem 27 RFFI microCONDENS Series - 90.5% Efficient
- Ariston ACO 32 RFFI - 90.5% Efficient
- Ariston Clas HE 24 System - 90.4% Efficient
- Ariston Genus HE System 30 - 90.4% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Gas Boilers
- Baxi Solo 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Main 15 HE A - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Promax SL 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Potterton Gold H 15 - 91.3% Efficient
- Baxi Megaflo System 15 HE A - 91.2% Efficient