Fondital Itaca KR 32 LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
Fondital Itaca KR 32 Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.4%|
|Model||Itaca KR 32|
|Output (kW)||29.4 - 29.4|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Fondital Itaca KR 32 is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.4%.
The Itaca KR 32 is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 29.4kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Fondital Boilers to the Itaca KR 32
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 55 Line Tech - 91.9% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KRB 32 Line Tech - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 32 Line Tech - 91.3% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KRB 28 Line Tech - 91.2% Efficient
- Fondital Tahiti Condensing KR 28 Line Tech - 91.2% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient