iQE Simplicity 20T LPG - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
iQE Simplicity 20T Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||91.5%|
|Flue Type||Open or Room-Sealed|
|Output (kW)||19.0 - 19.0|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The iQE Simplicity 20T is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 91.5%.
The Simplicity 20T is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 19.0kw that uses LPG as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar iQE Boilers to the Simplicity 20T
(Condensing LPG Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- iQE Simplicity 30T - 91.9% Efficient
- iQE Simplicity 25T - 91.8% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional LPG Boilers
- Ideal Evomax 30P - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex System 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Dimplex OV 18 - 93.1% Efficient
- Keston K 170P - 93.1% Efficient
- Ideal Evomax 60P - 92.9% Efficient