Rhino Savannah R15/20 Kitchen Oil - Boiler Efficiency Ratings
Boiler Efficiency Rating
You can find out the energy efficiency of your boiler by checking its energy rating; you can do this now by selecting the make and model below.
A boiler’s energy rating is an indicator of its efficiency when used within an average domestic household. It's a great benchmark for comparing new boilers and can help you work out how much money you could save on energy bills if you replaced your current boiler with a more efficient model.
For new boiler installations call British Gas Boilers on 0333 230 5216 for a no-obligation quote. Alternatively visit Boiler Guide to request quotes from independent local and regional heating engineers.
Rhino Savannah R15/20 Kitchen Efficiency
|SAP seasonal efficiency||95.0%|
|Manufacturer||Rhino Savannah Boilers|
|Output (kW)||15 - 20|
|Manufactured From/To||2012 - current|
The Rhino Savannah R15/20 Kitchen is an 'A' rated boiler which has an excellent efficiency of 95.0%.
The R15/20 Kitchen is a Condensing Conventional boiler with a maximum power output of 20kw that uses Oil as its fuel source.
As this boiler is 'A' rated it will provide efficient heating and subsequently reduce fuel bills and carbon dioxide emissions.
Similar Rhino Savannah Boilers to the R15/20 Kitchen
(Condensing Oil Conventional)
Results ordered by efficiency. Some models may be obsolete.
- Rhino Savannah RB20/26 Boilerhouse - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RH15/20 Heatpac - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RB 15/20 Boilerhouse - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah R20/26 Kitchen - 95.0% Efficient
- Rhino Savannah RH20/26 Heatpac - 95% Efficient
Most Efficient Conventional Oil Boilers
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Boilerhouse System - 97.2% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36-S Utility System Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 26-36 Utility Boiler - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36 - 97.0% Efficient
- Grant Vortex 36S - 97.0% Efficient